Samsung One UI Home
Description of Samsung One UI Home
Meet the official Samsung launcher for Galaxy. It's beautiful and convenient.
Samsung Experience Home starts fresh with a new face and name: One UI Home. It comes with a simple screen layout, neatly arranged icons, as well as Home and Apps screens that perfectly fit Galaxy devices. Meet the better-looking One UI Home that blends familiarity with newness.
[New features available from Android Pie]
• Use Full screen gestures on the Home screen.
- You can hide the Navigation buttons at the bottom of the Home screen, and quickly switch between apps using gestures. Now, enjoy an even bigger Home screen.
• Lock the Home screen layout after rearranging app icons.
- This can prevent pages from being added and app icons from being repositioned or removed by accident. To lock the Home screen layout, go to Home screen settings, then turn on Lock Home screen layout.
• Touch and hold an app icon or widget.
- You can quickly access the App info or Widget settings screen without going through multiple menus.
※ The features described above require an update to Android 9.0 Pie or a later version.
※ The available features may differ depending on the device or OS version.
If you have any questions or experience any issues while using One UI Home, contact us through the Samsung Members app.
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.